It's very different. To start with, PlugShare includes 30% more locations than the US Department of Energy. In addition, PlugShare uses proprietary machine learning, artificial intelligence and spatial analysis processes to validate, improve and classify data. Our data integration team combs through thousands of locations to ensure the information is accurate, relevant, and up-to-date. We have extensive set of features for each location, (stations, outlets, reviews, photos, and more). Perhaps the biggest difference is the rich data we get from crowdsourcing from our avid, loyal PlugShare users.
Articles in this section
- Can we join PlugShare Data-On-Demand to our own internal data sources?
- Do you provide training and support for PlugShare Data-On-Demand?
- How "granular" can we get with PlugShare Data-On-Demand?
- What parts of the world does PlugShare Data-On-Demand cover?
- Is it possible to extract data from PlugShare Data-On-Demand?
- Does PlugShare Data-On-Demand have manufacturer and model data for stations?
- How is PlugShare Data-On-Demand different from the Department of Energy (DOE) public dataset?
- How often is the PlugShare Data-On-Demand updated?
- What data sources go into PlugShare Data-On-Demand?
- Do PlugShare Data-On-Demand clients need a Tableau license to access the data?