Absolutely. Drivers are never personally identified in survey research, and email addresses are never shared and always stored in an encrypted format.
Articles in this section
- What type of clients does PlugInsights have?
- What kind of report does a client get at the end of a PlugInsights research project?
- How long does it take to complete a custom study?
- What’s the typical PlugInsights research process like?
- Do you protect the privacy of the drivers who give you research data?
- Do you sell research reports on EV-related topics?
- Are you able to conduct research projects outside the US and Canada?
- Why do drivers volunteer to give their insights?
- Do you pay the people in your panel?
- Can my firm purchase access to your panelists for our independent research?