In an initial consultation, we help clients define actionable research objectives. Then we move onto authoring a draft questionnaire, which gets approved by the client. Next, we program and test the questionnaire before sending it to panelists. Afterward, we compile results, provide detailed reporting with deep strategic analysis and author a deck or document. Depending on the client, we can then present in person or via a conference call.
Articles in this section
- What type of clients does PlugInsights have?
- What kind of report does a client get at the end of a PlugInsights research project?
- How long does it take to complete a custom study?
- What’s the typical PlugInsights research process like?
- Do you protect the privacy of the drivers who give you research data?
- Do you sell research reports on EV-related topics?
- Are you able to conduct research projects outside the US and Canada?
- Why do drivers volunteer to give their insights?
- Do you pay the people in your panel?
- Can my firm purchase access to your panelists for our independent research?