If you are no longer driving a vehicle saved on your PlugShare account, removing your previous vehicle will help sort locating the correct locations! While you can add up to 4 vehicles to your account, we recommend keeping your vehicles to a minimum and up to date. This lowers any risk of accidentally filtering for charging locations based on a vehicle you're not driving.
You can find more detailed, platform-specific guidance below for removing vehicle from your PlugShare account.
- Remove vehicle on Android
- Remove vehicle on iOS (Apple)
- Edit or remove vehicles on the web (plugshare.com)
At this time, editing a vehicle tied to your PlugShare account is not available on the mobile app. You can edit a vehicle's profile from plugshare.com if needed. If you have incorrectly added a vehicle to your PlugShare account from your mobile device, please delete the incorrect vehicle and add a new vehicle with the correct details.
If you need to add a new vehicle to your PlugShare account or want more details on switching between vehicles, check out our resources below:
- Add your vehicle to PlugShare for the first time
- Save additional vehicles to your PlugShare account
- Switch between vehicles in your PlugShare account
Delete vehicle on Android
- From the landing page, select "Me" at the bottom of the screen
- Select "View Profile" toward the middle of the menu
- Tap “Change Vehicle” for the option to update your primary vehicle
- Locate the vehicle you wish to delete then click the red circle to the right of name
- The vehicle will be removed automatically (no confirmation will be prompted)
Delete vehicle on iOS (Apple)
- From the landing page, select "Me" on the bottom of the screen
- Tap the name of your primary vehicle in blue at the top of the "Me" page
- Select "Manage vehicles" from the popover menu
- On the vehicle you wish to delete, swipe left
- Tap the red "Delete" button that appears
Edit or delete vehicles on the web (plugshare.com)
- Select your vehicle's name on the top right corner
- This is the name of the vehicle you've already added to your account.
- Click "Manage Vehicles" to open the "My Vehicles" window
- Select the vehicle you wish to delete
- Edit details as needed and click "Update Vehicle"
- Click "Delete Vehicle" to remove it from your account