Yes and no. We can conduct qualitative research (like focus groups, one-on-ones, (“ride and drives”, clinics, ethnographies, etc.) in numerous countries throughout the world using EV drivers from our panel. This includes online qualitative research like diaries, open-ended questions and more. We only conduct survey research in the US and Canada, however, because of sample size issues. It’s quite possible we’ll add select European countries soon. Ask us.
Articles in this section
- What type of clients does PlugInsights have?
- What kind of report does a client get at the end of a PlugInsights research project?
- How long does it take to complete a custom study?
- What’s the typical PlugInsights research process like?
- Do you protect the privacy of the drivers who give you research data?
- Do you sell research reports on EV-related topics?
- Are you able to conduct research projects outside the US and Canada?
- Why do drivers volunteer to give their insights?
- Do you pay the people in your panel?
- Can my firm purchase access to your panelists for our independent research?