EV drivers are a special group of people. They tend to care deeply about the future of transportation, the environment, and their personal role in creating change. We find that drivers are glad to offer their opinions and experiences with the hope that it leads to better future vehicles and smarter services and policies. And that’s exactly how our clients use the insights we mine.
Articles in this section
- What type of clients does PlugInsights have?
- What kind of report does a client get at the end of a PlugInsights research project?
- How long does it take to complete a custom study?
- What’s the typical PlugInsights research process like?
- Do you protect the privacy of the drivers who give you research data?
- Do you sell research reports on EV-related topics?
- Are you able to conduct research projects outside the US and Canada?
- Why do drivers volunteer to give their insights?
- Do you pay the people in your panel?
- Can my firm purchase access to your panelists for our independent research?