After you've taken a trip that you no longer need, you might want to delete it from your account. You can do so on a desktop browser or from our iOS (Apple) app. Select your device below for specific guidance on deleting a trip:
Disclaimer: After a trip is deleted from your PlugShare account, it cannot be recovered. If you'd like to have a record of where you have charged without retaining a trip, be sure to check in at any location. All of your check ins save to your account if you ever need to refer back!
If you simply want to remove a stop from your trip, you can find more guidance in our article Trip Planner: Add and remove stops/locations
Important note: At this time, trips cannot be created, edited, or deleted on PlugShare's Android app or on plugshare.com using a mobile browser (a screen less than 1200px wide). Please make any edits using a desktop browser or our iOS app, and then access the updated trip on your device.
Delete a trip from the web (plugshare.com)
- From the main menu (expanded below the search bar), select "Trip Planner"
- Click the "X" button in gray to the right of the trip you wish to delete
- A pop-up will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the trip - click "Ok" to confirm
Delete a trip on iOS (Apple)
- From the landing page, select "Trips" on the bottom of the screen
- Within the "My Trips" page, swipe left on the trip you wish to delete
- Tap "Delete" in red to confirm your deletion of the trip